CapCut for PC (Viamaker) is a video editing application with many features, making it easy for you to edit your audio-visual products, from adding clips, cutting clips, adjusting resolutions, adding music and stickers, etc, can be downloaded to your PC so you can edit photos right on your computer screen.
Users can edit videos on Cap Cut based on editing the timeline, in the process, you can add different elements and effects to the video to bring the best impact to your work. Not only that, you can select any part of the clip and edit it to your liking.
Download CapCut for PC v7.2.0, Windows 10/7 32-bit & 64-bit OS – Install CapCut.exe Without Emulator
Download CapCut for PC best video editor App latest version 7.2.0 for Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. This is not an APK file, It’s a CapCut Video Editor for PC offline installer setup .exe file that you can directly install on your 32-bit or 64-bit Windows PC without using any emulator software.
|CapCut PC Software
|Bytedance Pte. Ltd.
|Windows 7, Windows 10, 11 & Windows Vista
CapCut for PC – Best Video Editor – Download Link
How to Install CapCut on Windows 7 PC?
- Click the Download button to downlaod CapCut setup.exe file.
- Once the Capcut offline installer file is downloaded.
- Double-click on the capcut.exe file to Run & install it on your PC.
- After installation is completed you can log in using your Google, TikTok, or Facebook account.
CapCup App Review 2022
CapCut Video Editor for PC has a large library of songs and sounds that you can add to your videos and lots of stickers and fonts to make your videos more interesting. Once you’re done editing, just tap the export button to share the video on social networks like Facebook or TikTok. With the CapCut app, you can create quality videos with high definition in minutes.
Overall, CapCut App has all the necessary features to easily edit videos without complicated software. Make your TikTok videos more eye-catching and fun with filters, stickers, and highlight effects from CapCut!
How to Install & Use CapCut APK on Windows 7 PC Using Emulator?
You can easily use cap cut on your Windows PC using any android emulator for free. To use Capcut PC App, first, you need to download and install any of your favorite android emulators e.g. BlueStacks, Gameloop, or LDPlayer. Download and install the android emulator on your PC. Follow the steps below to download, Install and use CapCut Apk on your desktop PC.
- Step 1: Download and Install the Bluestacks Android emulator on your desktop PC.
- Step 2: Set up your Play Store account in Gameloop, or BlueStacks emulator on PC.
- Step 3: Open the CapCut APK that you have just downloaded.
- Step 4: Drag and drop the CapCut APK file into the emulator window to start the installation process.
- Step 5: Check the CapCut shortcut on your emulator home screen when done.
- Step 6: You’ve finished, Enjoy using CapCut Video Editor on your Computer.
Note: CapCut PC Software is not available so the above method is the only way to use cap cut app on your desktop PC or laptop device.
Tips to an Export video created on Capcut to mobile
After editing and perfecting the video to your liking, it’s time to export and share your work with friends and others. CapCut for Windows 7 32-bit allows direct sharing to social networks like TikTok, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram. Here’s how:
- At the top of the app, select the second icon, then choose the resolution and frame rate for your video.
- Tap the arrow also located at the top of the screen on the right side. At this point, keep CapCut open, and don’t lock the screen.
- Click “Done” if you only want to store it on your mobile device.
- Choose between “ Share on TikTok ”, “ Share on WhatsApp ”, “ Share on Facebook ” and “ Share on Instagram ” if you want to send the video clip directly on one of these social platforms.
- Cpu: Dual-core from Intel | AMD
- GPU: Basic GPU NVIDIA GeForce | AMD Radeon, integrated GPU might work fine
- RAM: 2 GB of RAM
- Storage: 2 GB of free storage
- Operating System: Windows 7/8.1/10/11 OS