The magical block game Minecraft by Mojang: Pocket Edition for Android, called Minecraft for Android for short, has just released a new version. Minecraft for Android introduces you to the land of the Nether with lots of content to explore.
- What’s new in Minecraft: Pocket Edition for Android
- Minecraft Game Instructions
- Refer to the introductory video and game instructions
- Tutorials and tips
Unsurprisingly, it’s a “cross-generational” game with more than 50 million downloads across platforms. And up to now, it has continued to assert its position when launching Minecraft Pocket Edition on Android. Do not bring terrible 3D graphics like today’s action or strategy games. But Minecraft still attracts players by its completely different gameplay, which does not limit their creativity. Minecraft mobile is a one-time payment and you can play it on any Android device.
The biggest strength of this version is the ability to play multiplayer. You can join your friends’ worlds easily and play with them through Realms. Realms is a server run by the publisher, helping to bring Minecraft to the online world, allowing you to play anywhere, anytime. Only invitees can join your world.
In this world, what you do is completely up to you: build the world, compete with friends… This feature will allow players to try for 1 month. Currently, Minecraft Realms is only available on Minecraft versions for Windows 10 and Pocket Edition of mobile devices.
Download Minecraft 1.18 App for Android & PC
Download Minecraft for Android and install the latest version of Minecraft on your mobile. After Installing Minecraft Launcher, you will be able to download the latest version of the Minecraft game on your android directly from Minecraft’s official site online with just one click.
- Developer: Mojang
- Version: 1.18.2.03
- Use: Charge while playing
- Downloads: 736,628
- Platform: Android 5.0 and above
Video introducing new features Minecraft Realms in the game
Minecraft: Pocket Edition helps children develop intelligence through games
The player initially builds structures and defends them against monsters at night. It’s also an adventure with friends or watching the sunset over an ocean of cubes. Players fight against the worst of the Nether. You can also visit a mushroom land if you like.
Pocket Edition includes 2 modes: survival (Survival) and creative (Creative) ; multiplayer mode when connected to a Wi-Fi network. Do not hesitate to join the exciting adventure in the world of magic squares, where you can explore the endless world of caves, creatures, villages, monsters, and more again. Refine, create and explore anywhere in the world of Minecraft whenever your hands are free and your phone battery is full!
In the creative game mode, the player can fly around the game world and build using an infinite supply of resources. But the core gameplay here is this: survival mode is where you can build on the ground (block blocks into castles, bridges, etc.) Tap players and destroy their creations. Minecraft doesn’t have a story, but the only advantage you have to survive in an environment that “can be vandalized” at any time is your own creativity.
Minecraft Pocket version has a flexible controller with direction arrows and a jump button in the center. The new version allows you to move with more flexibility: press and hold the key up, drag the buttons left and right on either side, you can also tilt or slide your thumb. It’s also easier to circle enemies during combat.
To interact with the world, you select blocks with the “finger of power”(thumb) and press, hold to tap them. A halo appears around the thumb when you mine and collect minerals. Creative mode has a slightly different look and feels, giving the player access to a board containing all the blocks in the game.
One of the strongest points of the Pocket Edition is the ability to connect multiplayer over a Wi-Fi network. Everyone can jump in/out of someone else’s world, easily choose and start playing with friends.
What’s new in Minecraft: Pocket Edition for Android
Minecraft for Android 1.18.0.02
Minecraft 1.18 Caves & Cliffs: Part II is one of the biggest updates to the Minecraft sandbox game from the Mojang development team. Update 1.18.0.02 released on 11/28/2021 completely overhauls the Overworld generation, including a huge collection of new features like bigger caves, higher mountains, new cave biomes, the cave is flooded more than that.
New content for Minecraft 1.18 big update:
The Caves & Cliffs: Part II update is out, promising new features and more for gamers to start exploring:
- Explore a new generation of caves beneath your existing world.
- New mountain and cave biomes like Lush Caves and Jagged Peaks.
- Massively updated and improved biomes, caves, and ore creation.
Minecraft for Android 1.17.41.01
Two messages of death for some underwater mobs:
- Died of dehydration.
- Died of dehydration while trying to escape.
- Added Classical Chinese.
- Cauldron: Powdered snow now fills the cauldron twice as fast as before.
- Spyglass: Refined model textures to include glass on the back.
- Axolotl: Green Axolotl now only reproduces through crossbreeding.
- Increase the drop chance of a copper ingot from 5% to 11% and increase the drop rate per Loot level from 1% to 2%.
- This change is to match the proportions of the Bedrock Edition.
- Goat now has a 2% chance to spawn Screaming Goat.
- Status effects applied to goats now also apply when the goat is jumping or butting.
Zombies, Zombie Villagers, Husks, and Drowned
- No more picking up glowing ink bags.
- This prevents zombies from surviving after picking up a dead glowing squid.
Minecraft for Android 1.17.2.01
While preparing for the big update Minecraft 1.18 – the second part of Caves & Cliffs, Mojang will be adding new worlds as well as scary Warden mobs.
- Under certain circumstances, the player no longer dies and respawns immediately after returning to the Overworld from The End.
- Players are no longer stuck on the respawn screen when entering the End Gate after dying in The End.
- Fixed a possible crash on Xbox when pausing and resuming play a second time.
- Items are no longer copyable using Beacon.
- Horses are no longer invisible after you dismount.
- On Realms, the command ‘/msg’ again works when the world is in Survival mode and cheats are disabled.
- After renewing an expired Kingdom, the Kingdom is now properly renewed instead of creating a new Kingdom
Minecraft for Android 1.17.2.01
The latest Minecraft 1.17.2.01 update is called Caves & Cliffs: Part I and is one of the most anticipated updates to the Java version.
This Cave & Cliffs update was just released on June 8th, promising to make a lot of players happy as the developer has just added a lot of new content about the terrain and environment, for example as the amethyst geocodes along with the amethyst blocks, items, ores and variations derived from it; there are also goats, glowing squid, and axolotl mobs.
Some of the most popular changes in Minecraft update 1.17.2.01 include revamped mountain and cave generation, diverse cave and cave biomes, moreover, world height as well. increase.
Minecraft for Android 1.16
This is a Nether Update for Minecraft Android, where you are free to adventure to discover a brand new Netherland with a lot of interesting features.
Complete portals in the Overworld to continue your adventure of Nether exploration. Here you will find a lot of new biomes, new types of mobs, dangerous Bastion buildings, respawn anchors, new blocks, rich ores, and much more.
Minecraft for Android 1.10
- New Cubes! Lantern, Loom, Lectern and Wood.
- Equip your own bow and crossbow and shield.
- New cat skin – Jellie.
- Climb to the top of the Pillager in Creative Mode.
- New Vanilla texture.
Minecraft for Android 220.127.116.11
- Added many lovely new flowers: Valley of lilies and chrysanthemums.
- More than 20 new stairs, slabs, walls to satisfy your construction passion.
Minecraft for Android 1.5.3
- Update Aquatic
- Collect turtle shells left behind by baby turtles to craft Turtle Shell Helmet!.
- Beware of a new hostile force: The Drowned!.
- Collect heroic shells and flexible Conduit mode, giving you special underwater powers.
- The column of bubbles pushes and lifts you up from the ocean floor.
- Dolphins will help you find shipwrecks if you feed them fish.
Minecraft PE for iPhone/iPad 1.2
- Support cross-platform gaming, up to 8 players at the same time on Windows 10, Android, iOS, Xbox One and virtual reality.
- Add online multiplayer server system: add a server browser to the main menu to connect to social networks, play games and collaborate with millions of other gamers.
- Lots of new features and new items like Parrot, Stained Glass, Banner, Armor Stand, Firework (with Elytra add-on), Ravine, Recipe Book, Book and Quill, Jukebox, Disc, Zombie Villager Spawn Egg and even Coarse Dirt.
- New world starting options: Starting Map, Bonus Chest and Trust Player.
- New game rules: TNT Explorer and Natural Regeneration.
- Transform the world into yours from different versions.
- Added player permissions, management options, new game loading screen with lots of useful Minecraft tips in the How To Play screen.
- Redesign of building blocks and 3D.
Minecraft PE for iPhone/iPad 1.1.5
- Create your own Industrial Revolution with the new Victorian.
- Fix clock and compass broken after reconnecting.
Minecraft PE for iPhone/iPad 1.1
- Add Llamas.
- Introducing Marketplace: the best way to connect with the world of information, including communicating in the community.
- Added forest house item, combined with Illager and immortal mascot.
- Added new Skyrim pack.
- Trade with the cartographer to collect treasure maps and search for items in the Shulker box.
- Frostwalking and Mending Enchantment will assist you in this new journey.
- Open world creators can color beds, molten metal ingots, and build new shapes: red tile and concrete.
- Added some add-ons and game rules in adventure mode.
- Reduce game size.
Minecraft Game Instructions
- To play all Mojang games you only need 1 account. Mojang account is the next step in Minecraft account. If you’re logged into Minecraft with your username, you can migrate your game to your Mojang account at account.mojang.com/migrate . If you sign in with your email address, you already have a Mojang account, you don’t need to migrate.
- Create a Mojang account at account.mojang.com/register, and fill in all information about (email, password) and click “Register”; Check your email account to confirm, click on the link to confirm the email sent from Mojang.
- The most frequently asked question is, is it possible to move Mine: Pocket Edition from another device such as an iPhone to a Kindle or Android device? Unfortunately, it is not possible to move apps to a device that uses a different operating system. If you deleted Minecraft: Pocket Edition and want to download it again using the account from the app store. Visit the app store on your device, search for Minecraft and download it for free.
- Where to buy Minecraft?
- Minecraft for PC: you can buy it from Minecraft.net for about $26.95. Just buy once for your account or buy codes to give to friends. If you are hesitating whether to buy Minecraft or not, you can try out the demo before deciding to buy. Mojang has many payment methods available. Please select your country when purchasing the game, and the website will automatically link the available payment methods. Minecraft prepaid cards are also available to choose from in some countries.
- Other versions: can be purchased in store for devices.
- Discounts for educational institutions: if you represent a school, or organization that wants to use Minecraft for educational purposes, please visit MinecraftEdu for more information on discounts.