Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe CC) is not an image editing software, it helps you better manage and organize your Adobe applications. With Adobe Creative Cloud you can download and update the latest Adobe applications such as Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Muse, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash Professional …
- Key Features of Adobe Creative Cloud Graphics Toolkit
- Watch the Adobe Creative Cloud introduction video below
- Changes to the new Adobe Creative Cloud
Download Adobe Creative Cloud for Windows 7/10 [32-64 bit] PC
Download Adobe Creative Cloud’s latest version 220.127.116.117 for Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, & Windows XP PC. This is the offline installed setup file for Adobe Creative Cloud and will work for both 32-bit and 64-bit
- Release: Adobe Systems
- Use: Trial
- Capacity: 796.1 KB
- Downloads: 13,661
- Request: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11
Adobe Creative Cloud Graphics Toolkit Key Features & highlights
1. Gather all the best design tools in the world
Includes: Audition, Adobe Premiere Pro, InDesign, Fireworks, Illustrator, Adobe Fresco, Adobe Captivate prime, Lightroom, Flash Builder Premium, Game Developer Tools, Acrobat XI Pro, Creative Cloud Connection, Touch App Plugins, Story Plus, Behance, ProSite, Typekit, PhoneGap Build.. .
2. Design and export web pages without coding
With Adobe Muse, you can create complete websites for desktop, tablet and mobile phones without writing a single line of code. Besides, it is integrated with Adobe’s hosting service.
3. Designed for iPad
With Adobe InDesign and Digital Publishing Suite, you can create an unlimited number of apps for iPad without coding.
4. Access the files you need, wherever you are
Simply save files to the Creative Cloud Files folder on your computer that has up to 20 GB of storage and start sharing between devices and team members or with customers. Thanks to that, you can access them at the office, from home or on your tablet.
5. Improve your work performance
Equipped with automation tools that make your work faster and more efficient. For example, the After Effects tool automatically converts 2D and 3D movies and photos; some tools to support file publishing suitable for smartphones and tablets. Dreamweaver provides a Fluid Grid interface that automatically arranges content to fit the screen size of tablets and smartphones. InDesign automatically adjusts magazine and catalog content horizontally or vertically when the user rotates the mobile device.
Watch the Adobe Creative Cloud introduction video below
Changes to the new Adobe Creative Cloud
Compatible with Windows 10
- Adobe Creative Cloud is updated to be compatible with Microsoft’s latest operating system, Windows 10.
- It is recommended to use the CCE Public Encryption feature for Microsoft Enterprise Data Protection.
- Windows customers who are missing notification icons after an upgrade can resolve the issue by restarting the computer.
- Do not show pop-ups while you are working.
- The Exchange plug-in will properly install Adobe add-ons.
- Preserve your settings when installing updates. You can remove, keep, or install current or older versions of the application.
- Personal dashboards, app dashboards load faster.
- Reduce update log file size.
- Automatically detect and download updates. You can turn this feature off if you want.
- Sync files and fonts faster, seamlessly even when switching between Internet connections.
- The Typekit font service is now enabled by default, so your fonts are automatically synced easily without setting up Preferences.
- Fixed some auto update bugs.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes related to accessibility and licensing.
Adobe Creative Cloud prides itself on being the most innovative and always up-to-date tool. It contains all of your Adobe applications, including new Adobe Stock images. Everything is always in the same place, in the right place when you need it. These apps are connected via Adobe CreativeSync technology , so you can easily turn your best ideas into your best work across computers and mobile devices.
To sync created data you just need to copy them to Creative Cloud Files (created by clicking Open Folder or clicking on the settings wheel select Creative Cloud Files), these data will be synced up. Creative Cloud.
Adobe Creative Cloud gives users an intuitive, easy-to-use interface to get any Adobe CC tools needed. It works quietly in the system tray, does not take up screen space, you can turn off its notifications whenever you want to focus on work.
Adobe Creative Cloud may also update any detected Adobe applications to ensure that users can enjoy new features and newly released bug fixes. As soon as an Adobe CC tool is downloaded, Adobe Creative Cloud automatically installs the tool to your computer, and opens it when finished.
Of course, before you decide to download, you can read the changes for each suggested update, as well as check out what’s new in the upcoming updates. Set the time period for updates to be installed, it is best to choose when the computer is idle to ensure a successful installation.
Another key feature of Adobe Creative Cloud is its integration with design social network Behance, a platform where photographers, designers and other artists can share their work. As a result, besides creating your own works, you can also discover the achievements of others.
It can be said that Adobe Creative Cloud brings convenience to those who want to manage their Adobe CC tools, with a centralized interface and easy downloads. Share creative projects on Behance or discover exciting publications. This will be an indispensable tool for designers, especially when Adobe only allows downloading Adobe CC applications through Adobe Creative Cloud. In other words, Adobe Creative Cloud is a must-have application to download the latest Adobe CC applications.