If you are using HDD on your Oracle X6-2 and want to know whether you can use SATA Drives on Oracle x6-2 or Not? The answer is Yes, you can use Sata Drive SSD on Oracle x6-2. If you are using HDD in Oracle, you can also replace your HDD with SSD (SATA Drive) on your Oracle x6-2 to get maximum performance.
In this article, we will help you to replace your HDD (hard drive) with SSD (Solid State Drive) on your Oracle x6-2 with ease.
Steps to Replace HDD with SATA Drives on Oracle x6-2?
- Remove the replacement drive from its packaging and place the drive on an antistatic mat.
- If necessary, remove the drive filler panel.
- Align the replacement drive with the drive slot. The drive is physically addressed according to the slot in which it is installed. It is important to install a replacement drive in the same slot as the drive that was removed.
- Slide the drive into the slot until the drive is fully seated .
- Close the drive latch to lock the drive in place .
- Perform administrative tasks to reconfigure the drive. The procedures that you perform at this point depending on how your data is configured. You might need to partition the drive, create file systems, load data from backups, or have the drive updated from a RAID configuration.