JoyToKey is a free and popular mouse and keyboard emulator that enables Windows users to control any software such as (windows explorer, office applications, web browsers, and more applications by using your favorite windows joystick.
This software is packed with useful features. Designed specifically for games that are built without a gamepad, such as standalone game apps, web games, and many other applications. It can only support normal console controllers and normal gamepads. And you can also take full control over your favorite applications and gamepads.
How to Download JoytoKey 3.7.4 on Windows PC?
You can simply Download Joytokey 3.7.4 from our website by clicking the download button below. Download JoytoKey for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 11, and all the previous versions of Windows operating systems e.g Windows Vista and Windows XP. This is the latest version of the Joytokey download and will work for both 32-bit and 64-bit OS.
- Developer: JTK Software
- Version: 3.7.9
- Use: Open Source
- File Size: 2.08 MB
- Downloads: 12,395
- Operating System: Windows 7/10/11/XP/Vista
JoyToKey is a must-have application for gamers, with fixed buttons and keys such as a no-control configuration menu. And it also enables you to create your own personal profile associated with specific applications like Photoshop, Google Chrome, and many others.
How to Install and Configure Joytokey on PC?
To Install Joytokey software on your Windows 10 PC, Follow the simple steps below.
- Download Joytokey setup.exe file by clicking the download button above.
- After downloading the tool, Open your download folder and double-click on setup.exe to install it on your computer.
- Allow your system to install the software.
- Follow the installation instructions by the software and click Ok.
- Wait for the system to complete the installation process.
- That’s it!
- Support mouse and keyboard inputs
- Full control over the functionality
- Simple and easy to customize
- Specify custom locations for configuration files
- Easily switch b/w wide range of keys assignments
- support for advanced emulation management of media controls (previous/next/play/stop, volume up/down)
- Create a personal profile associated
- Easily configure your controller for PC use
- Specially built gammers
How to Configure and Use JoytoKey with PS4 Controller?
Follow the steps below to Configure and set up JoytoKey with your computer keyboard, and use it as a joystick.
- Run JoyToKey.
- In the right panel, double-click the “Button 1” row.
- Press the ‘A’ key and it’ll be assigned to the button, and click “OK”. See the image below…
- Open Notepad. ( NOTE: DO NOT terminate JoyToKey yet. …
- While the cursor is inside the Notepad window, please press “Button 1” on your joystick.
- Enjoy using JoytoKey on your PC.
Is JoytoKey Free?
Yes, JoytoKey is open-source software that is available for free to download and use for your Windows operating system. You can download and install it for free on your desktop computer.
Is JoytoKey Safe?
Yes, JoytoKey is 100% safe to use on your PC, as we have downloaded, installed, and tested this application on our Windows 10 21H1 operating system and found it safe. We haven’t found any malware or virus in this software.
Best JoytoKey Alternatives
Although the JoyToKey is the best keyboard and mouse emulator for gaming on PC. Xpadder is one of the best alternatives to JoyToKey is Xpadder. Other free alternatives are Pinnacle Game Profiler, AntiMicroX, InputMapper, Joystick Mapper, reWASD, DS4Windows, and ControllerMate.