Lack of children after marriage can also lead to distance in the marital relationship and in today’s age infertility is spreading very fast, especially men are facing this problem more and more.
There are a number of reasons why men are at increased risk for infertility, and the most common of these is normal habits.
Now it is not necessary to know the technical reasons for this, but the general reasons given by the experts are as follows.
- Spending too much time in a chair increases the risk.
- Vitamin D deficiency in the body is also a major cause.
- Weight gain can also increase this risk.
- Prolonged use of a laptop can also lead to infertility.
- Keep the mobile phone in the front pocket of the pants for too long.
- Any injury between the thighs.
- Use tight underwear.
- Wearing tight pants can also cause this problem.
- Drugs, smoking, and alcohol use also increase the risk of infertility.
- Stress and anxiety can also cause it.
However, if you want to avoid it, adopt the following habits.
Harmful substances in tobacco kill sperm cells, while alcohol is just as harmful.
Listening to yoga, breathing exercises or music can be helpful in coping with stress, these activities can help reduce daily stress or you can consult a medical professional.
Don’t do too much weightlifting
Carrying very heavy loads, often too, can increase the risk of infertility. Exercising in moderation is the best way to lead a healthy life.
Eating a healthy diet
Healthy foods such as vegetables, nuts, moderate consumption of red meat, white meat, and fresh fruits are important for men’s health, vitamins C and E are more important vitamins, drinking four glasses of orange juice a day also significantly reduces this risk.
Seven to eight hours of sleep a day is necessary to ward off the risk of infertility, lack of sleep greatly increases the chances of infertility.