Last Updated on 23/01/2022
ISLAMABAD: The federal government has decided to open educational institutions in Islamabad.
The Federal Ministry of Education has issued a notification regarding the opening of educational institutions, according to which educational institutions will be reopened from August 2 after the summer holidays. Corona vaccination has been made mandatory for the staff of educational institutions.
The Ministry of Education has directed that strict implementation of Corona SOPs be ensured in educational institutions, staff will not be allowed to enter the concerned institution without vaccination, district administration may visit any educational institution suddenly. Private educational institutions ensure the vaccination of their staff.
You May Also Like:
- The Most Frequent Doubts About Travel Insurance
- Can I have More Than One Life Insurance?
- What is Insurance? What Types of Insurance Are There?
- Business Loans: Characteristics and Types
- Best Student Loans 2021
- Best Personal Loans
- Best Loans for Debt Reunification 2021