Last Updated on 23/01/2022
|E-Services – Request for Vaccine Approval in the Kingdom of Suadi Arabia (KSA)|
E-Services – Request for Vaccine Approval in the Kingdom of Suadi Arabia (KSA)
Important Guide for Submission of Vaccination Details for Passengers Traveling to Saudi Arabia / E-Services – Request for Vaccine Approval in the Kingdom
There are a total of 3 types of vaccines for people wishing to travel from Pakistan to Saudi Arabia.
1- Those who came to Pakistan on leave after vaccination in Saudi Arabia and their status was updated on the Tawaklana application, will not have to do 7 days quarantine on their return to Saudi Arabia.
2- Secondly, there are those who have received one dose of the corona vaccine in Pakistan or have not received any dose at all. These brothers will have to undergo 7 days quarantine on arrival in Saudi Arabia.
Steps to Upload Details of Eservicrs. Moh.gov.SA for Approval of Vaccine and Exemption of Saudi 7 Days Quarantine
3. Thirdly, those who have received both doses of the vaccine in Pakistan are requested to upload the PDF of their passport, residency and vaccine certificate on the following link.
When the Saudi government approves it. So trusting your data will update the app and the resident. In that case you will not have to do 7 days quarantine on arrival in Saudi Arabia.
- Open the Link.
- Select Muqeem from the option.
- Enter your Iqama NO and Date of Expiry
- Upload your Passport 1st Page (PDF FILe only)
- Upload your Covid Vaccination Certificate provided by NADRA.
- Enter Your Mobile Number.
- You will receive the verification code through SMS.
- Enter the code.
- Submit Application
- You will receive a masseuse that you will receive verification within 5 days.
- wait for SMS.(you will receive a verification message on your mobile)
If for any reason your data is not updated on the application and resident despite two doses, you will still have to undergo a 7-day quarantine upon arrival in Saudi Arabia.
Keep Visiting QuoraTV for more information. Thanks