Last Updated on 27/08/2022
WinRAR is an effective file compression and decompression software with many advanced features. WinRAR 6.10 supports the most popular compression formats including RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z, and 7-Zip, with very fast speed.
Unlike conventional file decompression software, WinRAR also has the ability to check, recover and repair corrupted files during compression and decompression. WinRAR provides users with 2 options: WinRAR 32-bit and WinRAR 64-bit. So, quickly download WinRAR to your computer to reduce your file size effectively!
After many years of “rolling” in the software market, WinRAR has become one of the most useful and popular file decompression applications today.
Free Download Winrar 6.10 (64-bit) Free for Windows 7 & Windows 10 PC
Download Winrar 6.10 for Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP PC. This Winrar offline installer setup file will work for both 64-bit & 32-bit Windows operating systems. Click the button below to Download Winrar 64-bit Windows 10 and install it for free on your Windows PC.
- Developer: RARLAB
- Version: 6.10
- Usage: Free Trial
- File Size: 3.3 MB
- Downloads: 13,030.776
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/Server 2008/7/8/8.1/10
Read Also: Download Viddly Free YouTube Downloader for PC
Winrar for PC Review 2022
WinRAR has the ability to replace all other compression tools, it supports almost all compression formats, including RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z, and 7-Zip. Besides decompression, WinRAR also integrates archiving with just a single click. You can back up files, check archives, and even scan these files for viruses before extracting.
In addition, the main WinRAR version, users can download WinRAR Beta to experience the latest features first until they are included in the official version.
WinRAR . Compression and Decompression Software
- High compression ratio on executable files, large files, etc.
- Unlimited file storage.
- Support RAR and ZIP, can decompress CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, bz2, JAR, ISO, 7z, Z.
- Supports secure NTFS files and data streams.
- WinRAR provides an interactive graphical interface as well as a command line interface.
- Improve compression ratio up to 10%-50% compared to other methods, especially for smaller files.
- WinRAR provides some other features such as: setting password, adding archive and commenting. Even corrupted files can be repaired.
- And many more features.
Update WinRAR to the Latest Version 6.10
WinRAR 6.10 Updates
- The ZIP SFX module refuses to process SFX commands stored in the comment archive if the comment appears after the Authenticode digital signature startup. This feature is used to prevent viruses from attacking ZIP archives in the signature content.
- It is forbidden to decompress the contents of the compressed file with the wrong format from WinRAR 6.10.
- WinRAR uses HTTPS instead of HTTP in web notifications, homepage and links. Added testing in web notifications. This feature helps prevent malicious websites from processing existing files on the computer. This error only occurs when hackers tamper with or take control of the user’s DNS records. Several other factors also help limit these attacks.
- The SFX archive will display an extended line with detailed error information from the operating system (if any). Previously, the program indicated “Cannot create file” but now there will be an additional line explaining why the file cannot be created.
- The -idn button will hide the archive name in the ‘v’ and ‘l’ commands. This feature is useful when the compressed file type and general information is required.
- If the -ibck -ri node is used at the same time, WinRAR will handle the priority setting for the -ri node. The previous version omitted -ri and set the -ibck node to low priority.
- When using the File/Change drive command, WinRAR will save the most recent folder on the drive and then restore it if the drive is selected again.
- The name of the extracted file will be in WinRAR’s wrong password warning for gile RAR5. This feature is essential for decompressing heterogeneous files containing data encrypted with different passwords.
- And fixed some other minor bugs.