Adobe Flash Player For Linux Ubuntu 64-bit v22.214.171.1247 is the latest version for Linux operating systems, supporting the browser so that you can view flash images while surfing the web.
Flash Player 30 is a compact application that provides powerful and consistent user experiences across operating systems, browsers, mobile phones, and other popular devices.
Adobe Flash Player 11 64-bit for Linex Operating Systems Download Overview 2022
Download Adobe Flash Player for Linux (64-bit) PC Latest version 32.0.8 free. Get offline installer setup direct high-speed download link of Adobe Flash Player for Linex PC 64-bit operating systems.
- Developer: Adobe
- Version: 126.96.36.1997
- License: Free of charge
- File Size: 5.7 MB
- Downloads: 13.788,79
- Operating Systems: Linux
Adobe Flash Player software is a cross-browser Plug-in that provides a breakthrough in users’ web experience and is installed on more than 98% of Internet-connected computers.
Flash Player has been optimized for high performance on phone screens and designed to take full advantage of the device’s capabilities, providing a richer and more varied user experience.
What’s new in version 188.8.131.52
- 64-bit support.
- Support decoding bitmap format images.
- TLS socket protocol support.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.33GHz, Athlon 64 2800+ or higher.
- Memory: 128 MB RAM.
- Graphics memory: 128 MB.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later.
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or later.
- Google Chrome.
- Safari 4.0 and above.
- Opera 9.5 and up.
- AOL 9.0 and above.
Install Flash Player for Firefox
- Click the Download button to download Adobe Flash Player.
- A window appears, click Save File.
- Then the Download window appears, double-click Flash Player to install.
- If one of the following windows appears, click Run or Yes.
- The Adobe Flash Player installation window appears, and the installation process begins.
- When the following window appears, close Firefox and click on Retry.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish.