Media Player Classic is a free and lightweight music player for Windows users. It supports all available video and audio formats for playback without the need to install additional codecs, and is able to run very quickly on low-end machines.
This application has an interface similar to the Windows Media Player version but integrates a lot of functions of a modern music player and movie player with many audio formats from Microsoft Media, Real, to Apple’s Quick time.
Download Media Player Classic for Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows Vista, and Windows XP PC. This is the offline installer setup.exe file of Media Player Classic and will work for both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
- Developer: MPC-HC Team
- Downloads 758.018
- Use Free of charge
- Size: 17.2 MB
- Request Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
Medai Player Classic Latest Version Updates
- Fix MPC error that often crashes on Windows 8 platform. The reason for this phenomenon is that the codec available on the system conflicts with the MPC codec, namely ffdshow x64 .
- Many LAV Filters have been fixed and improved performance, now more compatible with AMD VGA cards.
- Use more languages.
Media Player Classic MPC Main Features
- It’s a completely free music player
- Simple and compact interface: Users can watch on any CPU, even on low-profile devices.
- Media Player Classic can be customized to meet all user needs.
- Used as a DVB player.
- Supports many popular audio and video formats: WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, SND, AU, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, MIDI, MPEG, MPG, MP2, VOB, AC3, DTS, ASX, M3U, PLS , WAX, ASF, WM, WMA, WMV, AVI, CDA, JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, D2V, MP4, SWF, MOV, QT, FLV.
- Better subtitle support.
- Allows you to separate music channels when listening to karaoke.
Can Media Player Classic play blu ray?
Yes, Media Player Classic has the capacity to play HD videos up to 4k & blue Ray videos. But, MPC-HC Media Players only players non-protected Blu-ray discs, you can remove protection from commercial Blu-ray for MPC-HC to play it on Media Player Classic.
How to fix Media Player Classic?
If you have any issues while installing and using Media Player Classic on your Windows PC, Try, reinstalling the program to get rid of any issues.