Last Updated on 13/04/2023
Tuxler for Chrome is a free chrome extension of Tuxler VPN (Virtual Private Network) that allows you to protect your online privacy and security while surfing the internet. This Free VPN extension is very simple and easy to use and available for chrome as well as firefox browser.
Tuxler VPN chrome extension will protect your device from hacking and tracking by changing your IP address and not letting websites and servers save your original IP address on the internet while using a publicly shared internet connection and private browsing.
If you want to protect your saved logins and important banking passwords from hacking or tracking, you must download and install Tuxler VPN extension on your Chrome and Firefox browsers.
How to Download Tuxler VPN Extension for Chrome and Firefox?
Downloading the Tuxler Extension on your Chrome browser and Firefox is very simple. You can download the extension simply by clicking the “Free Download Button” given below, OR you can also download it directly from your web browser. Follow the steps below to download and install the Tuxler VPN Extension for Chrome and Firefox browsers.
- Developer: Tuxler Privacy Tech
- Version: Latest 2022
- Use: Free
- File Size: 1.9 MB
- Downloads: 12,395
- Operating System: Chrome, Firefox
1- Steps to Download and Install Tuxler VPN Extension for Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and type “tuxler vpn extension for chrome” in the google search bar.
- Click and open the first result with the title “Free Residential VPN | Tuxler”.
- On the chrome web store page, you will find the TuxlerVPN “Add to Chrome” button.
- Click on Add to Chrome button a pop-up window will appear on the top of your browser.
- On the Pop-Up window choose “Add Extension” and wait for a second.
- Tuxler Free Residential VPN extension is now installed on your chrome browser.
- Enjoy using Unlimited 100% free VPN on your browser.
- Watch the video below for details…
2- Steps to Download and Install Tuxler VPN Extension for Firefox
- Open the Firefox browser and type “tuxler vpn extension for firefox” in the google search.
- On the Firfox ADD-ONS page, you will find the Tuxler Free Residential VPN add-on.
- Click on “Add to Firefox” button to Add Tuxler VPN Add-on to firefox and wait for a second to install.
- On the Pop-up windows Click on “Add” button. see the image below…
- Another pop-up window will appear on the top right corner of your browser, Click “Okay”.
- Once you have installed the tuxler extension on your firefox, It will ask you to buy Premium version or enter your login credential (Email and Password) if you already have a Tuxler VPN Premium version.
- If you want to use Tuxler VPN for free on your Firefox, Click on “Download Free APP” under the heading of FREE MEMBERSHIP.
- It will download a file “TuxlerFirefoxExtensionHelperApp” on your PC. You can also download it directly from our site.
- Open your download folder and double on the file to run.
- After installing this file refresh your Firefox browser, Now you will find a free VPN extension on the top right corner of your Firefox browser.
- Click on the button to use the free VPN. See the image below…