Last Updated on 27/10/2022
BusyContact is an advanced contact management software for macOS, packed with time-saving features and compatible with all leading cloud services including Google, Fastmail, Exchange, Office 365, Yahoo, Twitter, iCloud, and more. This application integrates seamlessly with BusyCal to create a flexible, easy-to-use CRM solution for managing calendars and contacts.
It allows you to create, search and manage contacts faster and more efficiently and gives you access to over 200 of the best Mac applications. You can easily share your address book with other BusyContact users with read-only or read/write privileges, the address book can be shared with Exchange, Kerio, LAN, Office 365, and other Card DAV servers that support sharing. And contacts will be displayed in two views, a single-column card or a multi-column list view that lets you control the columns displayed, such as last name, first name, company, etc, and the order of the list.
Here you will find the direct link to Download BusyContact latest full version 2022 for Mac PC. Click the Download Button below to Download BusyContact for Mac offline setup Latest version 2022 for your Macbook. This version of BusyContact 2022 will work with Mac operating systems.
- Developer: busymac.com
- Version: 2022.3.1
- License: Free trial
- File Size: 25.1 MB
- Downloads: 39,777
- Operating System: Windows 7/10/11/XP/Vist and Mac OS 10, 11 10.9
How To Install BusyContact on Mac PC?
To Install BusyContact software on your Mac PC, Follow the simple steps below.
- Download the BusyContact setup file by clicking the download button above.
- After downloading the tool, Open your download folder and double-click on setup.dmg to install it on your computer.
- Allow your system to install the software.
- Follow the installation instructions by the software and click Ok.
- Wait for the system to complete the installation process.
- That’s it
Gather insights about connections:
- The software is compatible with all leading cloud services including Exchange, Office 365, Google, Yahoo, Twitter, iCloud, Fastmail, and other CardDAV services, organizing links into corresponding virtual cards. It can bring everything your Mac knows about a person into a contact list. and enables you to synchronize with other BusyContact users.
Switch between contact views:
- This application comes with two different types of layouts, a single-column card or a multi-column list view you can easily switch between them to show contacts.
Unlimited sharing and syncing:
- You can easily share your information with the leading cloud services from Google to Exchange and every popular address book server without any limitations. Whenever you want to add a new server, go to Preferences > Account and enter the account information. The application also works with Apple’s Contacts utility, syncing connections to any iOS device.
- A smart Filter is an innovative tool for filtering contacts that lets you save your frequently used searches, apply custom view settings in the list, and easily find out any card in your list.
- The activity list shows activities and keeps track of your interactions on the Mac such as emails, messages, calendar events, recent social network posts, etc. You can set BusyContacts to track every touchpoint or just specific activity types.
Tags and labels:
- With the tags and labels feature, you can quickly add tags and assign colors to navigate through contacts.
- With BusyCal you can link your contacts to calendar events, providing flexible CRM capabilities to track past and future activities.
This application comes with a free trial for 7 days, then Setapp is a subscription service for Mac and iOS apps. For $9.99/ per month, use BusyContacts plus over 200 other applications. No extra fees, no ads.
Is BusyContacts Safe to USE?
Yes, BusyContacts is 100% safe to use on your PC, as we have downloaded, installed, and tested this application on the mac operating system and found it safe. We haven’t found any malware or virus in this software.