WheelPal is a Carplayhacks App for Apple/iOS devices that lets you play your favorite apps, including streaming apps, on the Apple CarPlay screen and sync your phone with the car. It easily breaks the limitations of Apple CarPlay. As a CarPlay user, you can run non-default applications like YouTube, Facebook, Photos, Videos, etc.
To install WheelPal on your CarPlay, you need to jailbreak your device because WheelPlay only supports jailbroken devices. Any iOS user can have this application whether their iPhone is jailbroken or not.
Download WheelPal CarPlay Hack for Apple iOS 14/15 Directly
Simple click the free download button below to download WheelPal App directly on your iOS Apple iPhone 14/15. After downloading the Wheelpal program, follow the steps below to install it on your CarPlay.
- Developer: Carplay
- Version: 2.0.9
- Usage: Free
- File Size: 72.2 MB
- Downloads: 14,755
- Operating System: iOS 13, 14, 15 & macOS
How to Install WheelPal no Jailbreak?
You can easily install WheelPal for any iOS version by following the steps below:
- For this, you need to install the Carplayhacks app. There he has the official Whale Pal app to download. Use your iPhone’s Safari browser.
- When downloading is complete, the app will give you a message asking you to trust the enterprise developer.
- Follow the below-given path for this and make the Enterprise Developer a trusted one. Select the developer listed under Phone Settings > General > Profiles and Device management > Enterprise app. Then tap on “Trust” which appears in blue letters.
- After trusting the developer, the app will then open and then ask if your phone is jailbroken or not. Select “Yes” if your phone is already jailbroken and “No” if not.
- If your answer is “yes”, then it means WheelPal detects your phone as jailbroken and it will show you the list of apps including non-default carplay apps like YouTube, Facebook, etc. Includes Books, Netflix, VLC, WhatsApp, Videos, and more. On the other hand, if your answer is “no”, the app notices that your iPhone must be jailbroken to enable the apps, and then it will show you the apps that can be added to CarPlay.
Add to CarPlay
For each application it has two options, Add Now and Add to CarPlay.
- Install App – to install the application on the phone (you will be directed to the Apple App Store).
- Add to CarPlay – to add it to CarPlay if it is already installed on the phone. It will lead you to the next steps based on the jailbreak status of your phone.
The WheelPal app can be used with any iPhone or iPad.
WheelPal is compatible with all iOS versions iOS 15 – iOS 9 as follows:
iOS 9, iOS 10.x, iOS 10, iOS 11.x, iOS 11, iOS 12.x, iOS 12, iOS 13.x, iOS 13, iOS 14.7, iOS 14.6, ,iOS 14.5, iOS 14.4, iOS 14.3, iOS 14.2, iOS 14.1, iOS 14, iOS 15.
What apps can be added to Apple CarPlay with the Wheel Pal app?
YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, Hangouts, Skype, Safari Browser, Netflix, Photos, Videos, Twitter, Mail, VLC Player, KMPlayer, Zoom.
20 best default applications for CarPlay:
Overcast, Pandora, Audible, TuneIn, Podcasts, NPR One, BBC Sounds, Spotify, MLB, Youtube Music, Whatsapp, Amazon Music, Zoom, Google Maps, Waze, Tom Tom Go Navigation, Messages, iHeartRadio, Phone, Music.
Is WheelPal free?
Yes, WheelPal is open-source software that is available for free to download and use for your CarPlay.