Last Updated on 27/10/2022
YUZU Emulator for Nintendo Switch is a free and open-source program for Windows PC and Linux devices that enables you to play Nintendo Switch games on your desktop developed by the same creators of Citra who made the most popular Nintendo 3DS emulator. It is written in C++ and uses the OpenGL API as well as the SDL cross-platform library.
This application gives you the ability to run Super Mario Odyssey, Legend of Zelda, Crash Bandicoot 4, Catherine: Full Body, A Hat in Time, Dragon Quest XI, Bravely Default II, Dark Souls, Mario and Rabbids, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, World of Final Fantasy, Pokemon Let’s Go, and render multiple games in a fully playable state game at full 30fps. The Switch was able to do the same in its handheld mode without any bugs or stability issues.
You can simply Download YUZU Emulator from our website by clicking the download button below. Download YUZU Emulator for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 11, and all the previous versions of Windows operating systems e.g Windows Vista and Windows XP. This is the latest version of the YUZU Emulator download and will work for both 32-bit and 64-bit OS.
- Developer: Droid4X Emulator
- Version: 0.9.0
- Downloads: 53,815
- Use: Free of charge
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 11/ XP & Vista
yuzu Switch Emulator requires the latest versions of Microsoft Visual C++. Please download and install the dependency from below.
Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 here!
How to Install YUZU Emulator?
To Install YUZU Emulator software on your Windows 10 PC, Follow the simple steps below.
- Download the YUZU Emulator setup.exe file by clicking the download button above.
- After downloading the tool, Open your download folder and double-click on setup.exe to install it on your computer.
- Allow your system to install the software.
- Follow the installation instructions by the software and click Ok.
- Wait for the system to complete the installation process.
- That’s it
How to Set up keys and config files?
- Open the YUZU you just installed. You will encounter an error called Derivation Components Missing. Click OK for now.
- Click File and open the Yuzo folder.
- Create a new folder called keys. Place the prod. keys file you downloaded into this folder.
- Extract load.zip and you will have a folder called load. Place it in the yuzu folder as well.
- Then go to the config folder in the yuzu folder and then go to custom. Place the custom Config.zip you downloaded here and extract it from here. You can delete the zip file after extracting it.
- Now restart YUZU.
How to set the game directory?
- The Yuzu application should double-click to add a new folder to the game list.
- Now double-click on it and then select the folder that contains your Nintendo Switch games that you downloaded and extract them to the Switch Games folder in the Yuzo folder.
- Then right-click on the top folder and select Scan subfolders.
How adjust CPU and GPU settings?
- When you’ve opened Yuzo, click the Emulation tab at the top and click Configure.
- Now check the first three options.
- For CPU, set the precision to unsecured.
- In graphics, if you have an Nvidia GPU, set the API to OpenGL, otherwise, if you have an AMD GPU, set it to Vulkan.
Can I play Online with YUZU Emulator?
Yes, of course, YUZU android emulators helps you install and play online games on your desktop computer. Once you have installed any multiplayer online game e.g PUBG, Call of Duty, or FreeFire using YUZU emulator, you can play it with your friends online for free on your PC.
Is YUZU Emulator Safe to USE?
Yes, YUZU Emulator is 100% safe to use on your PC, as we have downloaded, installed, and tested this application on our Windows 10 21H1 operating system and found it safe. We haven’t found any malware or virus in this software
Is YUZU Free?
Yes, YUZU Emulator is open-source software that is free to download and use for your Windows operating system. You can download and install it for free on your desktop computer.