ImageMagick is an intuitive program for editing, converting, creating, and composing bitmap image files. This is not a complicated program to use. However, you must focus during the setup process because there are extra options you can select.
For instance, you can set the path of your app directory, perform legacy utility installations, associate file extensions that are supported with the program, and install libraries like C++ and C.
When you launch the program, you’ll see a classic-style interface that is well organized. Unfortunately, you must use the command line console to access most of the available functions of the program. If you don’t have technical skills, then you might not find this very attractive. Bitmap images can be previewed in the user interface. A small amount of editing can be done too.
You can simply Download ImageMagick from our website by clicking the download button below. Download Image Magick for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 11, and all the previous versions of Windows operating systems e.g Windows Vista and Windows XP. This is the latest version of the ImageMagick 7.1.0-50 (64-bit) download offline installer and will work for both 32-bit and 64-bit OS.
- Developer: ImageMagick
- Version: 7.1.0-50 (64-bit)
- File Size: 38.53 MB
- Downloads: 3,815
- Use: Open Source
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 11/ XP & Vista
How to Use Image Magick?
If you usually edit bitmap images and want a tool that is easy to use and has straightforward features, then you should consider getting ImageMagick 64-bit.
Bitmap images can be converted to other file formats, like BMP, JPEG, JPG, or PNG, with the software. In addition, it lets you rotate, resize, flip, de-skew, add shapes, trim, add borders, add blur, add a tint, or sharpen.
Other things the software lets you do include creating animations, inserting text, inserting montages, labeling components, extracting features, accessing outer image pixels, image overlapping, and more.
Features and Highlights
- Format conversion: convert an image from one format to another (e.g. PNG to JPEG)
- Transform: resize, rotate, crop, flip or trim an image
- Transparency: render portions of an image invisible
- Draw: add shapes or text to an image
- Decorate: add a border or frame to an image
- Special effects: blur, sharpen, threshold, or tint an image
- Animation: create a GIF animation sequence from a group of images
- Text & comments: insert descriptive or artistic text in an image
- Image identification: describe the format and properties of an image
- Composite: overlap one image over another
- Montage: juxtapose image thumbnails on an image canvas
- Motion picture support: read and write the common image formats used in digital film work
- Image calculator: apply a mathematical expression to an image or image channels
- High dynamic-range images: accurately represent the wide range of intensity levels found in real scenes ranging from the brightest direct sunlight to the deepest darkest shadows
- Large image support: read, process, or write mega- and giga-pixel image sizes
- Threads of execution support: Image Magick is thread-safe and many internal algorithms are already threaded to take advantage of speed-ups offered by the dual and quad-core processor technologies