Last Updated on 05/01/2023
AntiMicroX is an open-source application that allows users to map keyboard and mouse actions to gamepad buttons, allowing them to use a gamepad to play games that are generally not compatible with gamepads. This can be useful for users who prefer using a gamepad instead of a keyboard and mouse, or for users who are unable to use a keyboard and mouse due to physical limitations.
Anti Micro X is available for Windows, macOS, and Linux, and can be downloaded for free from the project’s GitHub page. Once installed, users can configure AntiMicroX to work with their gamepad by setting up button mappings and defining profiles for specific games.
AntiMicroX’s capacity to support several gamepads simultaneously, enabling users to utilize numerous gamepads on the same computer, is one of its key advantages. Hotkeys are also supported, enabling users to switch between profiles or carry out certain tasks with a single button click.
The graphical user interface (GUI) in Anti MicroX also makes it simple to configure and personalize button mappings. The GUI offers a visual depiction of the button mappings and a live display of the gamepad’s button layout.
AntiMicroX can be used to map keyboard and mouse actions to joystick buttons in addition to supporting gamepads, enabling users to utilise a joystick to play games that aren’t typically compatible with joysticks.
All things considered, AntiMicroX is a helpful program for players who want to utilize a gamepad or joystick to play games that aren’t often compatible with these input methods. It is a strong and versatile tool for users who want to personalize their gaming setup thanks to its support for various gamepads and joysticks and simple-to-use GUI.
Free Download AntiMicroX for Windows PC
Click Below to DownloadAntiMicroX (64-bit) the latest version 3.3.2 from our website and install it on a desktop PC or laptop. Download AntiMicroX offline installer setup for Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows 11 PC. This is the latest version of AntiMicroX Download and will work for both 32-bit and 64-bit OS.
- Developer: Jriver
- Version: 3.3.2
- License: Free
- File Size: 2.08 MB
- Downloads: 2,543
- Operating System: Windows 10/11 (64-bit)
How to use AntiMicrox on Windows PC?
Using AntiMicroX on a Windows PC is fairly simple. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Download AntiMicroX from the project’s GitHub page. Make sure to download the correct version for your system (32-bit or 64-bit).
- Once the download is complete, double-click on the installation file to launch the setup wizard.
- Follow the prompts to install AntiMicroX on your computer. This will usually involve agreeing to the terms of service and selecting a destination folder for the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, launch AntiMicroX from the Start menu or by double-clicking on the desktop shortcut.
- Connect your gamepad to your computer using a USB cable or Bluetooth.
- In the AntiMicroX window, click on the “Add” button to create a new profile for your gamepad.
- Give the profile a name and select the gamepad from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the “Map” button to open the mapping window.
- In the mapping window, click on the button you want to map and then press the corresponding button on your gamepad. Repeat this process for each button you want to map.
- When you are finished mapping the buttons, click on the “Save” button to save the profile.
- To use the profile, select it from the dropdown menu in the main window and click on the “Start” button.
That’s it! You should now be able to use your gamepad with AntiMicroX on your Windows PC.