Last Updated on 12/01/2023
InputMapper is a free input mapper software for Windows users, which allows users to customize mappings that can easily be used for output and input devices of games. And serves as an interface between Sony PlayStation, DualShock 4 controllers, and PC games. You can easily use this app to play any PC game with your device of choice.
Using this application you can test many devices and find the one that works best for the PC game you are playing. This program is compatible with the latest Xbox controllers and PlayStation so, you can easily use this app to play any PC game with your device of choice.
How to Download Input Mapper for PS4 & Windows PC?
You can simply Download InputMapper from our website by clicking the download button below. Download Input Mapper for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 11, and all the previous versions of Windows operating systems e.g Windows Vista and Windows XP. This is the latest version of the input mapper تحميل and will work for both 32-bit and 64-bit OS.
- Developer: DSD Consulting Services
- Version: 1.7.7452.13622
- Usage: Free
- File Size: 72.2 MB
- Downloads: 64,755
- Operating System: Windows 7/10/11/XP/Vista
How to Install InputMapper on PC?
To Install InputMapper software on your Windows 10 PC, Follow the simple steps below.
- Download InputMapper setup.exe file by clicking the download button above.
- After downloading the tool, Open your download folder and double-click on setup.exe to install it on your computer.
- Allow your system to install the software.
- Follow the installation instructions by the software and click Ok.
- Wait for the system to complete the installation process.
- That’s it!
Input devices Supported
- Xbox One Controller
- Xbox 360 Controller
- Sony DualShock 3
- Sony DualShock 4
- Sony DualShock 4 V2 Upgraded
- Common direct input devices
- Common XInput devices
Output devices Supported
- Sony DualShock 4 (via ViGEM)
- Xbox360 Controller (by ViGEM)
How to use InputMapper for PS4 Controller?
Follow the steps below and set up InputMapper with your computer keyboard:
- Once you’ve installed the IM.
- Then connect your controller to your PC (via a USB connection or via Bluetooth).
- Hold down the Share button and PlayStation button on the controller until the light flashes to enter pairing mode, then pair with it on your PC.
- Now press the power button on your PS4 console to turn it on.
- Enjoy using JoytoKey on your Windows PC.
- Allows you to create custom mappings.
- Inherits and expands upon the original goals of DSDCS’s DS4Windows.
- Provides a relatively simple way of doing things.
- Supports mapping of multiple input devices and multiple output devices.
- Gives users the ability to change not only the type of device but also the way the input is converted and applied.
- A range of additional features that some gamers may find useful.
- A useful tool for gamers
- Free to download
- Compatible with multiple devices
- Comes with a simple and clean user interface
- Easy to use
- Create profiles for the devices
- An account is required
Is InputMapper Free?
Yes, InputMapper is open-source software that is available for free to download and use for your Windows operating system. You can download and install it for free on your desktop computer.
Is InputMapper Safe?
Yes, InputMapper is 100% safe to use on your PC, as we have downloaded, installed, and tested this application on our Windows 10 21H1 operating system and found it safe. We haven’t found any malware or virus in this software.
Best InputMapper Alternatives
Although the InputMapper is the best keyboard and mouse emulator for PC. JoytoKey is one of the best alternatives to InputMapper. Other free alternatives are Pinnacle Game Profiler, AntiMicroX, reWASD, Xpadder, DS4Windows, Joytokey 3.7.4, Fractal Mapper, ControllerMate, and JoyStick mapper.