Reshade 5.1.0 is a shader tool that allows gamers to inspect the information transmitted from a video game engine’s CPU to GPU. It is specifically designed for Roblox games and is provided free of charge by Crosier. This tool enables gamers to incorporate new rendering techniques and customize the appearance of game visuals.
By using Reshade 5.1.0, PC gamers can enhance their favorite video games, such as Roblox, Sims 4, and Minecraft, by adding custom templates and effects. These include Anti-Aliasing, depth of field effects, chromatic aberration, screen-space ambient occlusion, color post-processing, film grain, color correction, and multi-pass blurring. These effects are not natively supported by the games themselves.
Can I Still Download ReShade 5.1.0 for Windows & Mac PC?
Reshade 5.1.0 is still available as a free download in 2023. To download the older version of Reshade, click the button below. The offline installer setup file for Reshade Old Version 5.1.0 is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 11, and all previous versions of the Windows operating system. It supports Direct3D 9, Direct3D 10, Direct3D 11, Direct3D 12, OpenGL, and Vulkan. To install Reshade, your computer must have Windows 7 SP1, 8.1, 10, or 11 installed, as well as .NET Framework 4.6.2 or a higher version.
- Developer: Reshade Fivem
- Version: 5.1.0
- License: Free
- File Size: 3.1 MB
- Downloads: 2,987
- Operating System: macOS X/Windows 7/10/11/XP/Vista
How To Install ReShade 5.1.0 Roblox Shader on PC
To Install ReShade 4.9.1 Shader software on your Mac PC, Follow the simple steps below.
- Download the ReShade 5.1.0 Shader setup file by clicking the download button above.
- After downloading the tool, Open your download folder and double-click on setup.dmg to install it on your computer.
- Allow your system to install the software.
- Follow the installation instructions by the software and click Ok.
- Wait for the system to complete the installation process.
- That’s it
What New in ReShade 4.9.1 Version
Here are some noticeable updates and improvements which came with this version:
- Improved compatibility with Metal Slug game modifications.
- Added effect caching to enhance processing speed and reduce game lag.
- Now supports D3D12on7, allowing usage with Cyberpunk 2077 on Windows 7.
- Improved depth buffer detection in Minecraft.
- Fixed GPU crash issues present in the 4.9.0 version of Reshade.
- Is Reshade Shader safe to use?
Is Reshade Shader Safe?
Yes, Reshade Shader is 100% safe to use on your PC, as we have downloaded, installed, and tested this application on our Windows 10 PC and found it safe with no malware or virus in this software.
Best Alternatives to Reshade
While Reshade is considered the best open-source software for PC, there are other free alternatives available, including GeForce, MAGPIE, Lossless Scaling, and vkBasalt.