Are you an emulation enthusiast and have a collection of GameCube and Wii game files? Then you should like Witgui software. Completely free, it allows you to easily have all your games in front of you.
Witgui is able to recognize files on the hard drive of your Mac but also of an external storage device. It then retrieves data from several online databases and displays them in the software interface. You can also launch searches to find a specific title, even without an internet connection.
Automatically scan local drives as well as FAT and NTFS external partitions to identify all the available Wii and GameCube games. Read such details as the ID, region, genre, requirements, date, developer, rating, etc. Convert Wii and GameCube game images to such file types as WBFS, ISO, WDF, CISO, and WIA.
Note: While the software is classified as free, it is actually donationware. Please consider making a donation to help support development.
Click the button below to Download Witgui for Mac & Windows PC from our fast and secure downloading server. The offline installer setup file of Witgui will work for MacOS X. You can also download Witgui for Windows 10/11/7 64-bit, and Linus operating system from the link below.
Note: Witgui is free software for Mac and is only available in English.
- Developer: Desairem
- Version: 2.3 (Latest)
- Price: Open Source
- File Size: 2.6 MB
- Downloads: 12,987
- Operating System: Mac 10.13 High Sierra,10.14 Mojave,10.15 Catalina
Witgui is a Wii and GameCube game manager. It is a graphical user interface based on wit, wwt, and the http://gametdb.com database. You will love its intuitiveness. Witgui implements the most used features of wit and wwt.
How To Install Witgui on Mac PC?
To Install Witgui software on your Mac PC, Follow the simple steps below.
- Download the Witgui setup file by clicking the download button above.
- After downloading the tool, Open your download folder and double-click on setup.dmg to install it on your computer.
- Allow your system to install the software.
- Follow the installation instructions by the software and click Ok.
- Wait for the system to complete the installation process.
- That’s it
How to Use Witgui?
Witgui is a Mac application that allows you to manage and convert Wii and GameCube games. Here’s how you can use Witgui on your Mac PC:
- Download Witgui: First, download the latest version of Witgui by clicking the “Download Button” above or you can also download it from the developer’s website.
- Install Witgui: Once you have downloaded the Witgui DMG file, double-click on it to open it. Then, drag and drop the Witgui icon to the Applications folder to install it.
- Connect to a Wii or GameCube: Connect your Wii or GameCube to your Mac via USB or Wi-Fi. Make sure that you have the necessary drivers installed.
- Open Witgui: Launch the Witgui application by double-clicking on its icon in the Applications folder.
- Add games: To add games to Witgui, click on the “+” button in the top-left corner of the Witgui window. You can add individual games or folders containing multiple games.
- Manage games: Once you have added games, you can manage them using Witgui. You can view information about each game, including the title, size, and region. You can also sort your games by various criteria, such as title or size.
- Convert games: Witgui allows you to convert games to various formats, including ISO and WBFS. To convert a game, select it in the Witgui window, then click on the “Convert” button in the toolbar. Choose the desired format and location, then click “Save” to start the conversion process.
That’s it! With Witgui, you can easily manage and convert your Wii and GameCube games on your Mac PC.
Compatible macOS list
- OS X 10.10: Yosemite
- OS X 10.11: El Capitan
- macOS 10.12: Sierra
- macOS 10.13: High Sierra
- macOS 10.14: Mojave8
- macOS 10.15: Catalina
- macOS Big Sur (macOS 11)
Is Witgui Safe to Use?
Yes, Witgui is 100% safe to use on your Mac PC, as we have downloaded, installed, and tested this application on our macOS PC and found it safe. We haven’t found any malware or virus in this software.
Is Witgui Free?
Yes, Witgui is a free open-source, multiplatform Roblox script executor available for free to download for Windows, Mac, and Linus operating systems.