GeoGebra Classic 6.0.691.0 is a free Chrome extension that supports users to draw mathematical graphs, 3D graphs, CAS, spreadsheets, and convenient calculations on the Chrome browser.
With an intuitive interface and built-in tools, GeoGebra Classic for Chrome helps you learn math and draw equations fast, free in the browser. When you pin GeoGebra Classic to Chrome, you can work faster and more efficiently.
Download GeoGebra Classic for Chrome 32/64-bit Operating Systems
Download GeoGebra Classic for Chrome and install on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 11, Windows XP/Vista & Windows 8.1. Get offline installer setup direct high-speed download link of GeoGebra Classic for Chrome 32-bit & 64-bit for Windows PC.
- Developer: GeoGebra
- Use: Free of charge
- File Size: 9.8 MB
- Downloads: 4.323
- Operating Systems: Windows 10/8.1/11
GeoGebra Classic combines a variety of graphing, geometry, 3D, spreadsheet, algebraic features in one compact, easy-to-use yet extremely powerful utility. Millions of users worldwide already use GeoGebra to learn fast, useful math and calculations right at home.
GeoGebra is suitable for many audiences and levels. Students can use GeoGebra to learn to graph and calculate accurately while teachers use it to support lesson planning, frameworks, and visual graph representation in class.
Key Features of GeoGebra for Windows 10
- Graphing: graphing functions with sliders and solving equations.
- Geometry: create interactive geometric structures.
- 3D Graphics: handle graph equations, surfaces and many other 3D objects.
- Spreadsheets: analyze data and statistics connected to graphs.
- CAS: solve math problems using algebraic system.
- Visualize parameters and deliver quickly.
- Search for free learning activities directly in GeoGebra Classic to join now.
- Save and share the results with everyone.