The text is describing a plug-in called “Save Flash” that can be installed on the Internet Explorer web browser. The plug-in enables users to save animated flash content from websites with just one mouse click. Users can also create their own gallery of animated flash content.
In addition to its saving functionality, Save Flash can also display information about the size of the flash file, link, and file name. This allows users to easily identify and manage the flash content they save.
Save Flash can be used to save various types of flash content, including flash games, flashcards, flash banners, and cartoons. Users can choose to save the flash content to a folder of their choice, which allows them to enlarge the image in preview mode.
Overall, Save Flash is a useful tool for anyone who wants to save and manage animated flash content from the web.
Download Save Flash for Windows 10/7 32-64 bit PC
Download Save Flash’s latest version 22.214.171.124 for Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows Vista, and Windows XP PC, directly from our fast and secure downloading server for free. This is an offline installer setup of Save Flash and you can install it on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems. Save Flash Download is also available for Mac, iOS, and Android devices.
- Developer: SaveStock
- Version: 126.96.36.199
- Use: Free Trial
- File Size: 4.9 MB
- Downloads: 34,625
- Operating System: Windows 7/10/11/XP/Vista
Main features of Save Flash
- Any flash on a web page can be saved.
- Flash file preview (rewind/forward view, pause, loop, scale).
- Create screenshots from any flash frames and save them as images.
- Any flash file can be saved with a right-click.
- Quick access to the Save Flash interface with the drop-down menu (drop-down menu).
- You can get the information of the flash file from the website (URL, size, resolution, scale,…)