Chrome Canary is the special version of the Chrome browser nightly built for developers. It enables you to try a raw browser and download multiple channels for Google Chrome like Canary, Developers, Beta, and Stable, which are specially designed for developers.
There are four versions of the Chrome browser, such as Beta, Stable, Canary, and Dev. Canary, beta, and dev versions are for developers and Stable is what regular users know as Google Chrome, which we usually use.
The dev version gets updates every week and the canary version gets updates every night. Google Chrome Canary is actually the latest version of the Google browser, which means developers can test updates to Google Chrome before releasing them.
How to Download Google Chrome Canary for PC & Windows?
You can simply Download Google Chrome Canary from our website by clicking the download button below. Download Google Chrome Canary for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 11, and all the previous versions of Windows operating systems e.g Windows Vista and Windows XP. This is the latest version of the Google Chrome Canary download and will work for both 32-bit and 64-bit OS.
- Developer: Google
- Version: 105.0.5137.4
- License: Free
- File Size: 1.4 MB
- Downloads: 98,876
- Operating System: Windows 7/10/11/XP/Vista
How to Download Google Chrome Canary Browser?
To Install Google Chrome Canary software on your Windows 10 PC, Follow the simple steps below.
- Download the Google Chrome Canary setup.exe file by clicking the download button above.
- After downloading the tool, Open your download folder and double-click on setup.exe to install it on your computer.
- Allow your system to install the software.
- Follow the installation instructions by the software and click Ok.
- Wait for the system to complete the installation process.
- That’s it
- New CSS Angular visualization tools.
- Instead of building monolithic apps, first easily build independent components and compose them into features and applications.
- Allows you to disable AVIF and WebP image formats.
- CSS Flexbox Debugging Tools.
Chrome builds have a number of experimental flags for developers and non-developers alike. All you need to do is visit the chrome://flags URL, and you’ll see a page similar to the image below that will allow you to enable or disable flags.
Some useful flags for developers
- NoScript preview
- Enable TrustToken
- App cache code
- Use Google Payments’ sandbox servers
- Force dark mode for web content
- Parallel Downloading
- User-facing experiential features
- Load image-heavy pages faster
- Designed for developers to test raw browsing data.
- All in one browser
- It can run Parallels in Chrome’s stable channel
- Sync Chrome across all devices
- Multi-pages and multi-task
- Well organized tabs
- No smoother browsing experience
- Unreliable to users
Is Chrome Canary Safe to USE?
Yes, Chrome Canary is 100% safe to use on your PC, as we have downloaded, installed, and tested this application on our Windows 10 21H1 operating system and found it safe. We haven’t found any malware or virus in this software.
Is Google Chrome Canary Free?
Yes, Chrome Canary is open-source software that is free to download and use for your Windows operating system. You can download and install it for free on your desktop computer.