NoxPlayer 64-bit is a free Android emulator that lets you play Android games and applications on Windows PC and macOS. Nox App Player’s operating system is based on Android 4.4.2, which lets you use any app in the vast Android catalog like Candy Crush, Call of Duty, PUBG, Clash of Clans, Brawl Stars, Subway Surfers, Free Fire, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, etc. Furthermore, this version is probably one of the most popular and widely used programs today, so many users are already familiar with it.
This program is a powerful Android emulator that will try to give you the best Android experience on your PC with fully customizable features. Nox App Player is straightforward and easy to use when you launch any application, you can create custom controls in a very intuitive and easy way. In less than a minute, configure your keyboard to customize its buttons for any Android game. You’ll even find options designed specifically for shoot-em-ups.
It allows you to play games available on Android on your computer without having an Android device, including new and popular titles. Whether you are old school or a newbie, you will definitely have some fun playing on Nox Android Emulator.
You can simply Download NoxPlayer from our website by clicking the download button below. Download NoxPlayer for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 11, and all the previous versions of Windows operating systems e.g Windows Vista and Windows XP. This is the latest version of the NoxPlayer download and will work for both 32-bit and 64-bit OS.
- Developer: BigNox
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- License: Free
- File Size: 548.16 MB
- Downloads: 86,667
- Operating System: Windows 7/10/11/XP/Vista
How to Download NoxPlayer Browser?
To Install NoxPlayer software on your Windows 10 PC, Follow the simple steps below.
- Download the NoxPlayer setup.exe file by clicking the download button above.
- After downloading the tool, Open your download folder and double-click on setup.exe to install it on your computer.
- Allow your system to install the software.
- Follow the installation instructions by the software and click Ok.
- Wait for the system to complete the installation process.
- That’s it
- Free to download.
- You don’t need a paid subscription or one-time payment to keep the application active.
- In-built video recorder and macro recorder.
- Won’t freeze or crash while playing games.
- Support multiple instances for users.
- It uses less random access memory (RAM) than other mobile operating system emulators.
- It can run two or more apps at the same time without freezing on most computers.
- Easy-to-use and fully customized features.
- Supports all external devices and keyboard mapping.
- Extreme compatibility with applications.
- You can also copy the touch method.
- Regular security updates and antivirus.
Is NoxPlayer Safe to use?
Yes, NoxPlayer is 100% safe to use on your PC, as we have downloaded, installed, and tested this application on our Windows 10 21H1 operating system and found it safe. We haven’t found any malware or virus in this software.
Is NoxPlayer Free?
Yes, NoxPlayer is open-source software that is free to download and use for your Windows operating system. You can download and install it for free on your desktop computer.