GPU-Z is undoubtedly one of the most renowned and reliable programs when it comes to monitoring and exploring the internal intricacies of your PC. While authored by different developers, GPU-Z shares its user-friendly interface and primary features with its counterpart, CPU-Z. However, GPU-Z stands apart as it exclusively focuses on providing comprehensive information about your video card’s specifications.
As a precise and accurate monitoring tool designed for Windows, GPU-Z grants users unparalleled visibility into the internal features of their video cards. Beyond simply identifying the model and internal memory of the graphics card, this powerful tool offers access to a plethora of other specific and crucial details.
On one hand, users are privy to an array of essential hardware information, including the GPU model, integration technology, quantity and frequency of the internal memory, type of bus to which it is connected, and the all-important bandwidth.
On the other hand, GPU-Z provides real-time monitoring of the card’s internal status, a boon for those engaging in overclocking activities. This feature allows users to keep a close eye on critical metrics such as GPU temperature, frequency, fan speed, and voltage. This real-time data empowers users to make informed decisions about their GPU’s performance and stability.
A particularly useful capability of GPU-Z is the ability to save all monitoring data in an external text file. This means that users can conveniently analyze the data at a later time, thereby facilitating more in-depth and meticulous evaluations.
Overall, GPU-Z stands as an indispensable tool for users seeking unparalleled insights into their graphics card’s capabilities and performance. Its precise monitoring and real-time data display make it an invaluable asset for PC enthusiasts, gamers, and professionals working with graphics-intensive applications. The program’s user-friendly interface ensures that users of all levels can easily harness the power of GPU-Z to optimize their GPU’s performance and enhance their overall computing experience.
Free Download GPU Z v2.47.0 for Windows
Download GPU Z v2.47.0 for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, and all the previous versions of Windows operating systems e.g Windows Vista and Windows XP. This is the latest version of GPU-Z Download and will work for both 32-bit and 64-bit OS.
- Developer: TechPowerUP
- Version: 2.47.0
- Use: Free
- File Size: 7.15 MB
- Downloads: 12,395
- Operating System: Windows 7/10/11/XP/Vista
Click the Download button to Grab the GPUZ offline installer setup.exe for your PC, and install it on your computer by following the steps down below…
How to Install GPU-Z on Windows 10/7 PC?
To Install GPU-Z software on your Windows 10 PC, Follow the simple steps below.
- Download GPU-Z setup.exe file by clicking the download button above.
- After downloading the tool, Open your download folder and double-click on setup.exe to install it on your computer.
- In the GPU-Z installation window, click “Next” to begin the installation process.
- Review the terms of the license agreement, and if you agree, click “I Agree” to continue.
- Choose the destination folder where you want to install GPU-Z and click “Next.”
- Select any additional tasks or options you want to include in the installation, such as creating a desktop shortcut or adding GPU-Z to the start menu and then click “Next.”
- Click “Install” to begin the installation process.
- When the installation is complete, click “Finish” to close the installation window.
- GPU-Z is now installed on your Windows 10 device and can be accessed from the start menu or through the desktop shortcut if you selected to create one during the installation process.
Note: GPU-Z does not require installation and can be run directly from the downloaded file, but installing it allows you to access it more easily and keep it updated.
GPU-Z Features Overview
The main features of GPUZ are given below…
- Supports AMD, NVIDIA, ATI, and Intel graphics devices.
- Displays adapter, GPU, and display information.
- Displays overclock, 3D clocks, and default clocks (if available).
- Includes a GPU load test to verify PCI-Express lane configuration.
- Validation of results quickly.
- Allows you to create a quick backup of your graphics card BIOS.
Is GPU-Z Free?
Yes, GPU-Z is a freeware program that you can download and install for free on your Windows PC.
Is GPU-Z Safe?
Yes, GPU-Z is 100% safe to use on your PC, as we have downloaded, installed, and tested this application on our Windows 10 21H1 operating system and found it safe. We haven’t found any malware or virus in this software.
Alternatives to GPU-Z
Although the GPU-Z software is the best free tool for monitoring your GPU performance. One of the best alternatives is Open Hardware Monitor, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like GPU-Z are CPU-X (by X0rg), HWiNFO (32/64), AIDA64, and Speccy.