The user can create a Gmail account (English: Gmail) through the iPhone (English: iPhone), by following the following steps
- Open the phone’s Settings.
- Scroll down to the option Passwords & Accounts.
- Click on the option to add an account under the title: ACCOUNTS.
- Click on the Google option (in English: Google).
- Click on the option to create an account (in English: Create account), then click on the word Next (in English: Next).
- Enter the first name (English: First name) and the last name (English: Last name) in the designated fields, then click on the word Next. Enter the date of birth, choose the gender from the list (English: Gender), then click on the word Next.
- Type the desired user name (in English: Username), then click on the word Next. Enter the password, then click on the word Next.
- Enter the phone number, then click on the word Next, to send the verification code to it. Enter the verification code (in English: Verification code), then click on the word “Next” or the word “continue”.
- Click on the word I agree. To agree to the terms, a Gmail account will be created through the iPhone.
Sign in to Gmail for iPhone
The user can sign in (English: Sign-in) to the Gmail account through the iPhone, by following the following steps
- Clicking on the user’s profile picture.
- Click on the option to add another account.
- Choose the type of account to add.
- Follow the steps on the screen to complete the account addition process.
Sign out of Gmail on iPhone
The user can sign out (in English: Sign Out) from the Gmail account through the iPhone, by following the following steps:
- Open the Gmail app.
- Click on the menu in the form of three horizontal lines.
- Click on the user’s email address at the top.
- Click on the Manage accounts option.
- Click the toggle next to the account you want to remove; Located under the title: Accounts (English: Accounts).