Guys in today’s post we will know what is Jhat Pat Yojna i.e. Quick Electricity Connection, Jhatpat Bijli Connection Yojna? This is a very useful scheme of the Uttar Pradesh government which has been made for the purpose of providing electricity connection! Under this, electricity is provided to families living below the poverty line (BPL and APL) at affordable rates!
With the advent of this scheme, the citizens of Uttar Pradesh no longer need to visit the power department for a long time to get an electricity connection. Now citizens can get an electricity connection in just 10 days!
At the time of application under the Instant Power Connection Scheme, BPL beneficiaries have to pay a fee of only Rs. And APL beneficiaries have to pay only Rs. 100 for 1 to 25 kW connection!
Table Of Contents
Eligibility for 1 Jhatpat Bijli Connection Yojna
2 Purpose of Jhatpat Bijli Yojna
3 Documents required for instant planning
4 How to apply for Jhatpat Bijli Connection?
5 Instant Plan Helpline Number
Eligibility for Jhatpat Bijli Connection Yojna
Only APL and BPL families of Uttar Pradesh can avail of the benefits of this scheme!
Beneficiaries must be natives of Uttar Pradesh! Applicant must have AADHAAR CARD, PAN CARD, AND Native Certificate! If you have money left over from the power department, you cannot avail of this instant plan! Each applicant can apply for just one house or shop!
Purpose of Jhatpat Bijli Yojma
The main objective of this scheme is to provide electricity connection to all the poor families in the state. Especially those families who are not able to get electricity due to financial constraints! Or those who have been disturbed by the power department!
The Uttar Pradesh government has started this instant scheme for the purpose of providing electricity connection to such poor families.
Documents required for instant planning
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN card
- Residence certificate
- BPL or APL ration card
- Voter letter
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Jhatpat Bijli Conection?
- For this you must first go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation!
- After that you have to click on New Registration!
- Now you have to create your account here!
- After that you have to login through your username and password!
- Now the instant power plan form will open in front of you! You have to fill it carefully!
- After filling the form you have to upload all the required documents and submit the form
- Your application process will be completed as soon as you submit! After that Toko has to wait 24 to 36 hours! Then you will be informed via mobile!
Instant plan helpline number
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) 1800-180-8752
- Madhyanchal Vidyut Nigam Limited (MVVNL) 1800-180-0440
- Paschimchal Vidyut Nigam Limited (PVVNL) 1800-180-3002
- Purvanchal Power Corporation Limited (PUVVNL) 1800-180-5025
- Dakshinanchal Vidyut Nigam Limited (DVVNL) 1800-180-3023
So guys this was our post today about Jhat Pat Yojna! We hope you enjoy the information! So if you liked this article, be sure to share it with your friends! And if you have any questions related to this post, you can ask by commenting below this post!