zFuse is an advanced and free software solution for Mac users, which enables their users to play all video formats and encodings without converting MP4 and supports embedded and external subtitle track selection. It provides a neat and clean user interface that allows you to explore every option at a glance and offers built-in enhancement tools with multi-soundtrack selection.
This application can support different gestures, just move your fingers, and you can adjust playback position, and font size, and control volume and brightness. And it has powerful networking technologies that enable you to play media directly from your PC or NAS without the need to download anything and without taking up any space on your limited device and directly load Blu-ray ISO to play.
- Supported image formats: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, etc
- Supported video formats: RMVB, MP4, AVCHD, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, ASF, OGV, and more.
- supported audio formats: WMA, FLAC, AAC, MP3, WAV, APE, etc.
Click the button below to Download zFuse for Mac & Windows PC from our fast and secure downloading server. The offline installer setup file of zFuse will work for 32-bit and 63-bit Windows 7/10 & 11 and macOS. You can also download PinePlayer for Windows 10/11/7 64-bit, and Linus operating system from the link below.
- Developer: Splayer.s-joys
- Version: 1.6.132
- License: Free
- File Size: 47 MB
- Downloads: 19,887
- Operating System: Windows 7/10/11/XP/Vist and Mac OS 10, 11 10.9
How To Install zFuse on Windows & Mac PC?
To Install zFuse software on your Mac PC, Follow the simple steps below.
- Download the zFuse setup file by clicking the download button above.
- After downloading the tool, Open your download folder and double-click on setup.dmg to install it on your computer.
- Allow your system to install the software.
- Follow the installation instructions by the software and click Ok.
- Wait for the system to complete the installation process.
- That’s it
Feature of zFuse
- Free to download.
- Offers a neat and clean professional-looking interface that makes it easy.
- Protecting your privacy, it has folder encryption, so you don’t have to worry about privacy issues anymore.
- Support all the audio, video, and image formats.
- Supports HDR tone mapping for displaying HDR content on non-HDR display devices and also supports special-effects subtitles.
- Provide a variety of gestures.
- An ideal application for everyone that offers support for video rotation.
- Allows you to directly load Blu-ray ISO files for playback after merging.
- Download media files or directories directly from SAMBA/DLNA/WebDAV/FTP.
- Support for Wi-Fi transmission without connecting to a USB cable to transfer files.
- Improve hardware capacity.
- 0.5x-3.0x playback speed control.
- Fixed crash when preview media fails during second.
- Fixed some audio issues.
- Fixed memory usage issues during the media preview.
- Fixed an issue where embedded subtractions were displayed incorrectly.
Is zFuse Safe to USE?
Yes, zFuse is 100% safe to use on your PC, as we have downloaded, installed, and tested this application on our Windows 10 21H1 operating system and found it safe. We haven’t found any malware or virus in this software.
Is zFuse Free?
Yes, zFuse is open-source software that is free to download and use for your macOS & Windows operating system. You can download and install it for free on your desktop computer.