VMaker is easy to use free screen recorder available for Windows 7/10/11, Chromebook, and Mac PC. The simple screen recorder let you record unlimited videos from your desktop screen, with a built-in video editor.
This is a free-to-use screen recorder with no watermark or logo, you can record a desktop screen or webcam video with both microphone and system audio. The free version of Vmake records 7 minutes-limited HD videos up to 720p, you can upgrade to the premium version of Vmaker to record videos in 4K resolution.
You can simply Download VMaker Screen Recorder (64-bit) from our website by clicking the download button below. Download VMaker Screen Recorder for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 11, and all the previous versions of Windows operating systems e.g Windows Vista and Windows XP. This is the latest version of the VMaker Screen Recorder download and will work for both 32-bit and 64-bit OS.
- Developer: Animaker Inc.
- Version: 1.0.4
- Downloads: 12,815
- File Size: 195 MB
- Use: Free Trial
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 11/ XP & Vista
Download Vmaker Browser Extesnion?
The Vmaker extension for chrome, Firefox, and Edge browsers is one of the quick ways to record the desktop screen with audio in HD quality. Just you need to install Vamaker screen recorder extension on your chrome or firefox browser and record your PC screen in any operating system like Windows, Mac, or Chromebook. Follow the steps below to download vmaker extension for chrome & install it on your PC for free.
- Click on the download chrome extension to download Vmaker extension for your browser.
- Click on Add to chrome button to install the extension.
- To record the screen, click on Vmaker icon from the top right of your browser. (It will ask you to sign up with your mail to use).
- After signing up, you can either download Vmaker setup file to install it on your PC or simply click on Launch Plugin to use the Vmaker Chrome extension.
- See the video tutorial below to use the vmaker to record your desktop videos.
How Record Screen with Audio?
- Sign up and install Vmaker on your computer.
- Choose a screen, webcam, or both for recording.
- Add frames, customize the background & use annotations to record an engaging video.
- Edit your video to perfection and share it with ease.