Last Updated on 20/12/2022
NoxPlayer is a free Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps and games on your PC. It is designed to provide a seamless and intuitive Android gaming and app experience on a larger screen.
NoxPlayer 64-bit comes with a range of features to enhance your Android gaming experience, including support for keyboard mapping, gamepad emulation, and multiple instances. It also includes a built-in video recorder and a screen capture tool, making it easy to capture gameplay footage and share it with others.
NoxPlayer is compatible with a wide range of Android apps and games, and it is regularly updated to ensure compatibility with the latest versions. It is available for Windows and Mac, and it can be downloaded for free from the NoxPlayer website. Overall, NoxPlayer is a useful tool for anyone who wants to run Android apps and games on their PC and enjoy a larger screen experience.
But when you install NoxPlayer on your Windows 7, 8.1, 10, or Windows 11 PC, it starts crashing again an again. If you are facing this issue follow the instruction below to fix this issue.
Reasons of NoxPlayer Keeps Crashing on PC
There are several potential reasons why the NoxPlayer app may be crashing on your PC:
- Outdated app: If you are using an outdated version of NoxPlayer, it may be causing the app to crash. Make sure you are using the latest version of the app.
- Outdated operating system: If your operating system is out of date, it may be causing the app to crash. Make sure you have the latest version of your operating system installed.
- Insufficient RAM or storage: If your PC doesn’t have enough RAM or storage, it may cause the NoxPlayer app to crash. Make sure you have enough free space and RAM available on your system.
- Corrupted files: If the app’s files are corrupted, it may cause the app to crash. Try reinstalling the app to see if that fixes the issue.
- Malware: If your system is infected with malware, it can cause the NoxPlayer app to crash. Run a malware scan to check for any issues.
- Hardware issues: If there are issues with your PC’s hardware, it could cause the app to crash. Try running a hardware diagnostic to check for any issues.
If you are unable to fix the issue even after trying these steps, it may be a good idea to reach out to the NoxPlayer support team for further assistance.
Some Quick Fixes for NoxPlayer Crashing
If the NoxPlayer app is crashing on your PC, there are several steps you can try to fix the issue:
- Update the app: Make sure you are using the latest version of NoxPlayer. If you are using an outdated version, it may be causing the app to crash.
- Restart the app: Try closing the app and then reopening it to see if that resolves the issue.
- Restart your computer: Sometimes, simply restarting your computer can help fix app crashing issues.
- Check for system updates: Make sure your operating system is up to date. Outdated system software can cause apps to crash.
- Check for malware: It’s possible that your system may be infected with malware, which can cause apps to crash. Run a malware scan to check for any issues.
- Reinstall the app: If none of the above steps have helped, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the NoxPlayer app.
If the problem persists after trying these steps, it may be a good idea to reach out to the NoxPlayer support team for further assistance.