If you are a Hay Day player you might be one of those looking for Hay Day Cheat Codes, Free Gems, and Unlimited Diamonds on the internet. But the question is? Are there any cheat codes for Hay Day game? In this article, we have listed some of the best possible ways to get unlimited coins, diamonds, and gems on Hay Day using some cheats and tricks.
If you search for Hay Day Cheats on the internet, you will find hundreds of websites claiming to provide you cheat codes for Hay Day games, but after filling out many survey forms, downloading multiple unknown programs and mod generators, and providing all of your Hay Day information, you will end up with nothing.
Your search is over now, we’ll provide you with all the information about Hay Day cheat codes, hacks, and simple tricks to get free diamonds. So, let’s take a look.
Hay Day Cheat Codes 2021/2022/2023
Honestly speaking, there are no cheat codes or hacks that are verified to work for the game Hay Day. The websites claiming to provide you with free diamonds, unlimited coins, and free gems for hay day, are not legitimate and should not be trusted. The only options to get all these benefits are by using secret tips and tricks to unlock achievements in the game as a means of progressing and advancing within the game.
Additionally, players should be aware that any hacks or cheat codes that promise an extremely high increase in in-game diamonds, such as 9999999999, are not likely to be permanent and may result in a loss of progress or even a ban from the game. It is always safer to play the game in a legitimate way and work towards unlocking achievements.
Best & Safest Methods to Unlock Hay Day Achievements for Free Diamonds
One of the most effective ways to acquire diamonds within the game Hay Day is by completing achievements. These achievements are awarded as players progress through the game and can be earned through a variety of tasks such as harvesting crops, leveling up, and completing other in-game objectives.
By successfully completing all of the achievements within the game, players can earn a total of 465 free diamonds. It is important to note that these diamonds can be used to purchase various in-game items and upgrades, but players should be mindful of how they spend them and not rush crops. Here’s the list of achievements and tricks to unlock these achievements for a specific number of free gems and diamonds.
|Achievement||How to Unlock It||Number of Gems|
|Beep Beep!||Complete 20, 500, and finally 2,000 truck deliveries.||1/2/3|
|Patronage||Sell goods to visitors 200, 500, and finally 2,500 times.||1/2/3|
|Cha-Ching!||Sell 200, 5,000, and finally 25,000 worth of goods at your roadside shop.||1/2/3|
|Stevedore||Sell 3,000, 25,000, and finally 100,000 worth of goods from boats.||1/2/3|
|Egghead||Collect 12, 600, and finally 3,600 eggs from your chickens.||1/2/3|
|Got Milk?||Collect 6, 500, and finally 2,150 jugs of milk from your cows.||1/2/3|
|Baconator||Collect 10, 200, and finally 1,500 strips of bacon from your pigs.||1/2/3|
|Sheep Shearer||Collect 20, 300, and finally 1,800 wool from your sheep.||1/2/3|
|Goat Goader||Collect 20, 300, and finally 1,800 jugs of milk from your goats.||1/2/3|
|Turbo Trucker||Fulfill 10, 20, and finally 30 truck orders in the span of 30 minutes.||1/2/3|
|Hyper Herder||Collect 30 and then 60 total animal products within the span of 45 minutes, and then collect 30 animal products within the span of 30 minutes.||1/2/3|
|Captain||Completely load 3, 6, and then 12 consecutive boats.||1/2/3|
|Citizen Kane||Place an ad in the Daily Dirt 5, 100, and finally 2,000 times.||1/2/3|
|Farm Tycoon||Build 10, 15, and finally 20 total production buildings.||1/2/3|
|Dream Farm||Invest 100, 2,500, and finally 50,000 total coins in decorating your farm.||1/2/3|
|Fruit Farmer||Pick 12, 600, and finally 3,600 fruits.||1/2/3|
|Berry Picker||Pick 10, 200, and finally 2,150 berries.||1/2/3|
|Green Thumb||Revive 20, 500, and finally 2,000 fruit trees or berry bushes.||1/2/3|
|Gold Miner||Extract 5, 100, and finally 2,000 gold ore.||1/2/3|
|Helter Smelter||Produce 8, 400, and finally 3,800 bars of precious metal.||1/2/3|
|Best Friends||Buy 2, 4, and finally 6 pets.||1/2/3|
|Tasty Treats||Feed your pets 10, 400, and finally 3,800 times.||1/2/3|
|Co-op||Fill 10, 75, and finally 500 crates for other player’s boat orders.||1/2/3|
|Land Owner||Expand your farm 3, 7, and finally 17 times.||1/2/3|
|High Roller||Spin the wheel of fortune 7, 14, and finally 28 days in a row.||1/2/3|
|Boat Score Hunter||Achieve 400, 5,000, and finally 5,000 boat leaderboard points.||1/10/50|
|Sports Fisher||Catch 5, 150, and finally 1,000 fish.||1/5/10|
|Big Game Fisher||Catch a total of 30, 900, and finally 6,000 lbs. worth of fish.||1/5/10|
|Fish Farmer||Expand your fishing area 2, 4, and finally 6 times.||1/2/3|
|Fisherman’s Friend||Fish 7, 14, and finally 28 days in a row.||1/2/3|
|Lobster Gourmand||Harvest 5, 50, and finally 500 lobster tails.||1/5/10|
|Pool Party||Have 2, 4, and finally 6 lobsters in your pool at one time.||1/5/10|
|Happy Town Visitors||Serve 10, 100, and finally 2,000 visitors from town.||1/5/10|
|Master of Service||Build 2, 4, and finally 6 service buildings.||1/2/3|
|Town Explorer||Expand the town 2, 8, and finally 18 times.||1/2/3|
|Duck Coiffeur||Harvest 10, 100, and finally 1,000 duck feathers.||1/5/10|
|Beauty Salon||Have 2, 4, and finally 6 ducks in the salon at one time.||1/5/10|
|Sweet Treat||Harvest 15, 300, and finally 4,500 honeycombs.||1/5/10|
|All Abuzz||Have a total of 3, 6, and finally 12 bees on your farm.||1/5/10|
|Diligent Neighbor||Collect 300, 2,000, and finally 38,000 derby points.||1/5/10|
|Taskmaster||Complete 3, 20, and finally 225 derby tasks.||1/5/10|
|Savannah Sanctuary||Collect 2, 4, and finally 6 animals in your sanctuary.||1/5/10|
|Big Appetites||Feed the animals in your sanctuary 5, 40, and finally 1,500 times.||1/2/3|
|Bingo Bonanza||Get 2, 8, and finally 20 lines in bingo derbies.||1/5/10|
|Savannah Babies||Collect 2, 4, and finally 6 Savannah baby animals in your sanctuary.||1/5/10|
How to Get Free Diamonds in Hay Day?
Apart from getting diamonds from achievements, there are also many other ways to get your hands on free diamonds on Hay Day. Here are some of the best ways to earn diamonds.
- Free diamonds are sometimes provided when you level up.
- Link your game to your Facebook account for free diamonds, and follow Hay Day for another free diamond.
- Tap the movie ticket when you find it, and watch trailers to get rewards that can include diamonds.
- Open random mystery boxes when you find them, as they can contain diamonds.
- Start mining at level 24 for a chance at unearthing diamonds.
- Keep an eye out for official Supercell contests on their Facebook page.
- Get Free Diamonds in Hay Day From Watching Ads
- Open Free Diamonds Mystery Boxes in Hay Day
- Get Free Diamonds in Hay Day From the Mines
How To Get Rich in Hay Day?
Though there are no cheats & hacks in Hay Day, using the following trick, you can easily get rich in Hay Day.
- Quick Money in Hay Day: Mass Plant Trees & Bushes
You can make huge amounts of money on Hay Day by simply planting a lot (and we mean A LOT) of trees and bushes. All you have to do is relax back for a day or two and collect massive amounts of fruits to sell for cash.
How To Get Free Coins in Hay Day?
To get free coins in Hay Day, just follow the below actions.
- These actions include harvesting crops, feeding animals, and more. As such, the best thing to do is to plant the fastest crop – wheat – on all of your plots, then harvest, then replant.
You’ll find that you’ll fill up your storage silo quite quickly this way, so do make sure to sell up any excess wheat you grow.
How To Cheat On Hay Day On iPhone?
As this game is also for iPhone users, you can cheat in Hay Day by using the below trick.
- Go to a friend’s farm and click on the toolbox. Sometimes it’s locked; just click out of it but then reload the friend’s farm and find and click on it again
Repeat this over and over again. When you reach your max, you will continue to get the same item you last received.
Hay Day Tips and Tricks
Here are the best Hay Day tips and tricks to help build up your farm:
- Use Diamond Wisely in the Game: Supercell provides you with 30 diamonds initially. Take advantage of the free rush feature during the tutorial phase, but refrain from using it once it becomes a diamond-costing feature. Additionally, avoid using diamonds to speed up crop growth.
- Plan your crops, livestock, and finished products: To ensure optimal performance in the game, it’s important to plan your crop, livestock, and finished product production. Keep an eye on the truck requests board and set specific goals for yourself. Determine what products are in high demand and prioritize growing the necessary crops, manufacturing feed, feeding your livestock, and producing the specific products required to fill these requests. By doing so, you can avoid overcrowding your silo and barn in the early stages of the game. This will help you to manage your resources and make the most of the available space, allowing you to maximize your output and fulfill more requests in a timely manner.
- Expand your production facilities: Each production facility such as a feed mill and dairy, has a limited capacity of two build slots. To optimize your farm’s efficiency when you are not playing, consider using gems to upgrade the queue space of the facilities that you use the most. This will allow you to keep the farm running even when you are not actively playing the game.
- Don’t forget to claim your achievement diamonds: When you successfully complete an achievement, you will be rewarded with free diamonds. To claim these diamonds, navigate to your house within the game, and tap on the specific achievement that you have completed. This will add the diamonds to your stash, allowing you to use them for various in-game purchases or upgrades.
- Make frequent use of the roadside stand to earn coins: If you find yourself with an excess of any particular item, consider placing it in your roadside stand and setting a price. While a lower price may help the item sell more quickly, it’s worth noting that other players may be willing to pay a higher price, particularly for items that are more difficult to obtain. Experiment with different pricing strategies to determine which approach yields the best results.